CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good Morning folks!
Well I wanted to share with you all that I have been potty training troy! And he is doing great minus pooping. Kinda gets old cleaning poop out o the underwear, but he is doing pretty good and I am so proud of him!

I am getting my high school diploma online and I have taken two tests now. The first one I got a 90 percent and the second one I got a 100 percent! I am very proud of myself!

Scott and Morgan are doing great in first grade. They love school it makes them so happy! They love eating lunch there as well!

Troy has learned so many new words sin ce being in speech. It really makes me proud of him! Although his newest favorite word that came about while potty training is fart. But he says it so cute! I just love him. Last night he was calling me a butt face. Even that was cute!

Robert is going paint ballin this weekend! And we are going to Utah November 7th! Hopefully troy will be fully potty trained by then! I am hoping! Well anyways thats all for an update for now! I will write more later!

0 comments: